|Friday, March 12, 2010 10:00 AM|
|(Last updated on Friday, March 12, 2010 10:11 AM)|
| by Fëanor|
Fëanor pours the entire internet into the Recyclotron, and only the best links come out the other end for you to enjoy.
- Look up and check out the hot new Robin Hood trailer. This movie is really looking good. Max Von Sydow! Love that guy. Rise, and rise again! (Via)
- Warner Bros. has picked up a script treatment called Leonardo da Vinci and the Soldiers of Forever which "re-imagines [the artist] as a member of a secret society who falls headlong into a supernatural adventure that pits him against biblical demons in a story involving secret codes, lost civilizations, hidden fortresses and fallen angels." Dude. I'd watch that. As long as it's nothing like The Da Vinci Code.
- LEGO mosaic Totoro!!
- Cool posters for Aliens vs. Predator 2 and Tron Legacy.
- Fun LEGO version of a scene from Up.
- Dude, sweet! Hugo Weaving is going to be the Red Skull! This makes me feel loads better about the casting of Captain America.
- They're going to release an extended version of Avatar to theaters in late summer. Oh, come on! Just stop. You already made all the money in the world!
- Check out "The Video Game Bosses' Lament." It's funny, and nostalgic! I played a lot of those games.
- The producer of Metroid: Other M reveals which filmmakers inspired the game's style.
- Cool art involving castles, knights, and dragons.
- Man, I hate regular expressions. They're useful and powerful, but they're so confusing that I rarely take the time to try to figure out how to put one together that can help me. So this online tool for building them could really come in handy. (Via)
- Criminal Empire for Dummys sounds like it could be a fun crime drama. The cast includes Michael Clarke Duncan, Harvey Keitel, and Gary Oldman.
- So, they're making a live-action Smurfs movie starring Neil Patrick Harris as... somebody, Jonathan Winters as Papa Smurf, Katy Perry as Smurfette, and now Quentin Tarantino as Brainy Smurf. Umm... what? This is real? This is not a joke?
- UPDATE: They're gonna make a Dan Dare movie! And they want Sam Worthington to play Dare! Nice!
|Tagged (?): Aliens (Not), Art (Not), Captain America (Not), Cartoons (Not), Celebrities (Not), Craft (Not), Hayao Miyazaki (Not), History (Not), LEGO (Not), Links (Not), Metroid (Not), Movies (Not), News (Not), Pixar (Not), Predator (Not), Quentin Tarantino (Not), Recyclotron (Not), Robin Hood (Not), Toys (Not), Tron (Not), Tron Legacy (Not), Video (Not), Video games (Not)|
Welcome to the blog of Jim Genzano, writer, web developer, husband, father, and enjoyer of things like the internet, movies, music, games, and books. For a more detailed run-down of who I am and what goes on here, read this
Most Popular Entries
- It's a Boy!!
(23 thumbs up, 14 comments)
- On the Viewer - Game of Thrones (Episode 1 - "Winter Is Coming")
(25 thumbs up, 1 comment)
- Hey, So...
(15 thumbs up, 15 comments)
- Book Report - Boy in Darkness and Other Stories and Mervyn Peake: Writings & Drawings
(19 thumbs up, 1 comment)
(14 thumbs up, 0 comments)
(14 thumbs up, 0 comments)
(13 thumbs up, 1 comment)
- Batman...Keeps Going!
(1 thumb up, 22 comments)
- Griffin's Laws
(12 thumbs up, 0 comments)
- That new feature I was talking about...
(10 thumbs up, 3 comments)
- Main feed:
- You can also click any tag to find feeds that include just posts with that tag.