|Wednesday, March 3, 2010 09:58 AM|
| by Fëanor|
Fëanor pours the entire internet into the Recyclotron, and only the best links come out the other end for you to enjoy.
- I already tweeted about this yesterday, but I'll post it here again because it's kind of a big deal: HBO has given the greenlight for 10 episodes of a Game of Thrones TV series. I'm very excited about this, although how I'm going to watch it I'm not sure, as I no longer get HBO.
- The other day I posted the book trailer for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, and now it sounds like I'll be posting the movie trailer one of these days. Yes, Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov are already on board to produce a film adaptation of the book.
- A pinball machine you can control with your mind!
- Just going to go ahead and quote this one: "A California physics student has petitioned the International System of Units to declare 10 to the 27th power (a trillion trillions) to be a 'hella.' As in meters, kilometers, hellameters. If he prevails, the universe officially becomes hella big."
- Some plot details on James Cameron's next sci-fi saga, a film adaptation of the manga Battle Angel Alita.
- A new trailer for the Prince of Persia movie. That didn't come out yet? Jeez. It feels like I've been seeing ads for that movie for years. (Via)
- Earth totally kicked Mars' ass in the Olympics! Boo-yah!
- Sci Fi Wire gives us a rundown on a bunch of upcoming horror remakes. I didn't even know about a lot of these. And I'm really not sure what can be gained by remaking Suspiria.
- Another James Cameron project that's moving ahead: Fantastic Voyage. The script is done and Cameron's looking for a director.
- The Wicker Man as an online comic, with all the characters replaced by Muppets. Bet you didn't expect to see that today when you got up this morning. (Via)
- Here's an incredibly disappointing trailer for Metroid: Other M. Looks more like the trailer for a bad, melodramatic anime than the trailer for a Metroid game. Thankfully it reassures you by posting a note at the bottom: "Not actual gameplay."
- More Super Punch Tarot cards.
- Apparently despite the poor ratings, Syfy is standing by Caprica. Guess I should keep paying attention to that show after all!
|Tagged (?): Art (Not), Books (Not), Caprica (Not), Celebrities (Not), Comic books (Not), George R.R. Martin (Not), Links (Not), Lists (Not), Metroid (Not), Movies (Not), Muppets (Not), News (Not), Olympics (Not), Photography (Not), Recyclotron (Not), Science (Not), Song of Ice and Fire (Not), Space (Not), Sports (Not), Technology (Not), TV (Not), Vampires (Not), Video (Not), Video games (Not), Web comics (Not)|
|Monday, February 15, 2010 11:48 AM|
|The Hulk Thought of the Day|
| by Hulk|
The Olympics. Valentine's Day. President's Day. All things Hulk not able to participate in. This like weekend of rejection for Hulk! Hulk going to go eat ice cream and punch things.
Welcome to the blog of Jim Genzano, writer, web developer, husband, father, and enjoyer of things like the internet, movies, music, games, and books. For a more detailed run-down of who I am and what goes on here, read this
Most Popular Entries
- It's a Boy!!
(23 thumbs up, 14 comments)
- On the Viewer - Game of Thrones (Episode 1 - "Winter Is Coming")
(25 thumbs up, 1 comment)
- Hey, So...
(15 thumbs up, 15 comments)
- Book Report - Boy in Darkness and Other Stories and Mervyn Peake: Writings & Drawings
(19 thumbs up, 1 comment)
(14 thumbs up, 0 comments)
(14 thumbs up, 0 comments)
(13 thumbs up, 1 comment)
- Batman...Keeps Going!
(1 thumb up, 22 comments)
- Griffin's Laws
(12 thumbs up, 0 comments)
- That new feature I was talking about...
(10 thumbs up, 3 comments)
- Main feed:
- You can also click any tag to find feeds that include just posts with that tag.